To enter the Dakota Territory Air Museum 2018 Sweepstakes:
- Complete the ticket stub and mail to DTAM, PO Box 195, Minot, ND 58702, with $50 per entry. Each entry is a chance to win the Prizes.
- No more than _________ entries will be sold. Enter as often as you wish. Paid entries will be available until the time of the drawing, if not sold out.
- Grand Prize drawing will be held Saturday, August ___, 2019, at the Dakota Territory Air Museum, Minot, North Dakota. Winners will be selected by random drawings from all entries. You need not be present to win.
- Twenty more prizes – There will be twenty drawings, 1 drawing per week every Friday beginning April ____, through August ____. Each drawing is to win a Dakota Territory Air Museum Leather Bomber Jacket. DTAM 23rd Annual Sweepstakes entries must be received no later than 5pm on the day prior to each jacket drawing to be eligible to win a jacket that week. All qualifying entries received prior to drawing date will be eligible for that drawing and each drawing that follows. Additionally, each leather jacket drawing winner shall be eligible to win any subsequent drawings and remain eligible to win the Grand Prize ________.
- Winners will be notified by mail and/or telephone and are required to complete a release of liability which must be returned within 14 days of notification. If attempts for notification, release, and arrangements for taking possession of prizes are not made within 30 days, prizes may be forfeited and alternate winner may be authorized.
- If you choose to enter this promotion without the purchase of an entry: (a) Send a SASE to the address above, with a handwritten request for an alternative entry. You will be sent one form per individual request. (b) Complete and mail back to the address above. Must be postmarked no later than August ____, 2019. (c) Only valid official alternative entry forms will be accepted, each must be mailed separately. No reproductions. (d) Only one request per envelope will be accepted.
- All taxes, licenses, registration fee and other fees or expenses are the sole responsibility of the winners. Entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names for future promotions and publicity purposes without compensation except where prohibited by law.
- Void where prohibited by law and in certain states where sweepstakes registration is required.
- The winners’ names will be available following the drawings.
- Official Sweepstakes Rules are subject to the interpretation of the Dakota Territory Air Museum.
100 34th Ave NE
PO Box 195
Minot, ND 58702-0195
OPEN: May 11, 2019 - October 19, 2019
M - S : 10am-5pm
Sun : 1pm-5pm
(other times by appointment)
5 & under Free
6-17 - $5
Adults - $10
Family - $20
Active Military - 50% Discount
School groups (and other groups) are welcome at any time of the year by appointment. Please contact us for more information.