PACE is a 5-session program designed for 5th and 6th graders with a strong curiosity for aviation! Tapping into the leadership of pilots and aviation mentors, kids will experience in-depth aviation concepts involving fun, hands-on activities focusing on one aviation topic each session. At the first session, each child is presented with a personalized museum Passport. Attending all five PACE sessions will earn a child enough stamps in their Passport for an introductory flight!
2019 PACE Camp
PACE camp is scheduled for June 17-21 at the Dakota Territory Air Museum (100 34th Street NE, Minot) from 9:00 a.m. – noon each day. Camp is for 5th & 6th graders. Please Note: Your child must have completed Grade 5 to register for PACE. REGISTER NOW!
- June 17 – Inspired Dreams – Science of Flight
- June 18 – Up Up & Away! – Sims and Hot Air Balloons
- June 19 – On the Wings of Giants – History of Aviation
- June 20 – So You Want To Fly – Careers in Aviation
- June 21 – Honor & Courage – Military Aviation & Fly Day!