The Dakota Cruisers Car Club will join the museum with a display of approximately 100 antique and hotrod vehicles. The Dakota Territory Air Museum will fly an aircraft from its collection during the event. Admission to this event will be included in the standard museum admission for that day which is $10 per person over the age of 18, $5 for children ages 6-17, and $20 for a family (family being parents and their immediate children under the age of 18).
- P-51C ‘Thunderbird’ Restoration Update from Aircorps Aviation!
- The 2021 Grand Prize Sweepstakes Winner is Ralph Serdahl of Minot, ND! Congratulations!
- June/July P-47D Thunderbolt Restoration Update from Aircorps Aviation!
- August 14 Fly-In, Commemoration of WWII in the Pacific Start to Finish, and 25th Annual Sweepstakes Drawing Preview
- May/June P-47 Thunderbolt Restoration Update from Aircorps Aviation