This event celebrates the contributions of women in aviation past and present! Food and drinks are a part of the presentations that features women who have made an impact in the aviation industry. Admission to this event is $25/per person for non-members and $20/person for members. Members must have their membership cards present.
- P-51C ‘Thunderbird’ Restoration Update from Aircorps Aviation!
- The 2021 Grand Prize Sweepstakes Winner is Ralph Serdahl of Minot, ND! Congratulations!
- June/July P-47D Thunderbolt Restoration Update from Aircorps Aviation!
- August 14 Fly-In, Commemoration of WWII in the Pacific Start to Finish, and 25th Annual Sweepstakes Drawing Preview
- May/June P-47 Thunderbolt Restoration Update from Aircorps Aviation